TYPES OF COVID19 PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
Purchased or installed measures
- Escape at the Shore uses germicidal UV lights as part of our COVID19 preventative measures to kill the virus. These UV lights are used overnight in each area and are used by hospitals and recommended by the CDC as an effective tool to kill COVID19 combined with other disinfecting measures.
- Escape at the Shore has installed an air purification system in our HVAC units to ensure the virus cannot move through the air ducts and kills the virus in the air as recommended by the CDC. Our air purification system is better than HEPA filtration
- Escape at the Shore has installed Merv 13 air filters as suggested by the CDC to prevent the virus from moving from room to room.
What we require from our customers
- Escape at the Shore will not accept any walk ins. Customer must book online or over the phone.
- Customers are encouraged to use our contact-less waiver system by signing the waivers through our website. If you have an Iphone or a QR code reader, customers can enjoy the contact-less waiver system at our location.
- Any customer that has a booking with us and may be feeling ill or showing symptoms of a dry cough, fever, sore throat or difficulty breathing, we request that you cancel your booking and we will apply a credit in your name to reschedule you at a later date.
- If you see a group in both of our lobbies, please wait in your car until one of the two lobbies are empty.
- Customers are REQUIRED TO PROPERLY WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES.
- Effective immediately Escape at the Shore will be making every booking private with no additional fee until the COVID19 virus has been conquered by the proactive thinkers of our nation. That means you do not have to worry about being in our escape rooms with strangers.
- Escape at the Shore has two lobbies. We are able to keep our customers separated at all times. Rest assured, you will never come in contact with another group during your experience.
- Once the group has left our lobby area, the front desk host is required to disinfect every door handle, Ipad screen and chair armrest.
- Before our customers enter our escape rooms, our employees are required to disinfect every door handle, lock, puzzle, prop, surface and piece of furniture in the room.
- As customers are directed to their escape rooms, each customer will be required to use our commercial hand sanitizer.
- As our customers leave, they are again directed to our commercial hand sanitizer as our employees repeat the reset and disinfect protocol by disinfecting every door handle, lock, puzzle, prop, surface and piece of furniture in the room.
- As the customers leave our front desk employee will disinfect every exiting door handle.
- Employees are required to wear a mask during their entire shift. (Escape at the Shore provides N95 masks for each employee as part of our COVID19 preventative measures protocol.)
- Employees are reminded often to call out if they are sick. Each employee accrues sick day pay that enables them to stay home while they are sick and not have to worry about paying their bills.
- Employees will have their temperature taken before each shift.
Escape at the Shore wants to thank you for taking the time to read our COVID19 preventative measures. We are very concerned with the health and safety of all of our customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-609-569-0481.